Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but are not able to afford a full-time CFO or controller.
If you are fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part-Time CFO service provides you with a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range anywhere from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part-Time CFO services provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here is what you get with our Part-Time CFO services:
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues;
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business, leaving less surprises and more control over the money;
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business;
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans;
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business;
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits;
- Training and managing your accounting staff;
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information;
- Budget preparation and monitoring;
- Profitability analysis by service or product line;
- Tax saving strategies;
- Trend analysis;
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals;
- Cash management;
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.;
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations;
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies;
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals;
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.;
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance; and
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures.
If you’d like to receive more information about our Controller Services, please contact us.